1. If you’re making guacamole at your parents house, and you decide you want to work out, all you have to do is go out to your car and grab your sports bra and running shoes. No preplanning necessary.
2. If you finish working out and making guacamole and you realize you should probably take a shower before you go to a party later, all you have to do is go out to your car, grab a change of clothes and some shampoo, and your work is done.
3. If you need to do laundry, your dirty clothes travel with you so when you’re eating dinner at your grandmother’s house, all you have to do is toss them in the washing machine. Multitasking never looked better.
4. If you get a last minute baby-sitting job the morning before you head out of town, you don’t have to worry about packing 5 minutes before you have to leave. You can pretty much just go to work and then head out of town. No stress needed.
5. If you go out to lunch after church and decide with your friends that you want to go to the pool, you don’t have to run home to get your swimsuit, thus saving gas and time. Time and money-saving strategies at their best.